Client Service Center Specialist
Company: Pinnacle Financial
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Pinnacle, our goal is to create an atmosphere where people
can become fully engaged, enjoy what they're doing and be
successful. We work to ensure that every associate embraces what
makes Pinnacle different and excellent. For us, it starts with
hiring the right people.
- We hire like-minded people who share our values of Integrity,
Fairness, Learning, Results, Partnership, Balance and
- We hire experienced professionals who understand the industry
and provide effective advice.
- We hire candidates who demonstrate a passion for client
service. People who understand that distinctive service is more
than smiling and being friendly - it's about creating a client
experience that is unmatched.
But attracting the right people is only half the battle. We have to
ensure that every associate understands their actions affect the
outcomes of the firm. Our Position Descriptions are not designed to
list every aspect of a position but to serve as a general
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A Client Service Center Specialist demonstrates a commitment to
delivering distinctive service. This position will be responsible
for assisting clients with their financial needs or by directing
calls to the appropriate associate(s). The Client Service Center is
open 24 hours a day 7 days a week with current exceptions being
Easter and Christmas.
- Provide distinctive service to clients and prospects over the
telephone as well as in multi-media written interactions like email
and chat. Respond to client inquiries and satisfactorily resolve
client issues. Support firm-wide achievement of the three-ring
standard through schedule adherence (all phones answered by a live
person within three rings).
- Provide guidance to clients regarding their deposit and loan
accounts, including balances, transaction histories, loan payment,
stop pays, maintenance, debit card/credit card along with all other
services and products offered by Pinnacle Financial
- Assist clients with inquiries regarding service charges,
account history while complying with disclosure requirements,
regulations, and client privacy policies.
- Assist clients with problems or questions they may have
relating to their Pinnacle Accounts. Complete research of
miss-posted transactions, pending NSF items, copies of statements,
checks, deposits and send copies either via secure messaging or fax
to clients per their requests.
- Serve as first response for Business online banking by
assisting clients in setting up online banking services, answer
questions regarding features and usage, resolve client concerns,
and act as liaison to our Online, as Mobile Banking and Bill Pay
Partners. Research bill payment issues and support special projects
- Prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding client
requests while weighing client satisfaction issues with Firm
exposure to loss or fraud.
- Handle calls for report fraud or ID Theft associated with
- Meet all the client's financial needs, both business and
personal, and refers clients to other specialty areas such as
Trust, Investments, Insurance, Treasury Management, etc. as
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure delivery of
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as
DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - College degree is
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in financial service or
job-related experience, 10 years preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or
- Knowledge of federal banking regulations and
- Knowledge and experience in client-facing service role (call
center experience is preferred).
- Broad knowledge of bank products and services.
DESCRIPTION OF CAPABILITIES, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, AND
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks, with
effective time-management skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technologies, tech
savvy with above average computer skills.
- Ability to work independently in a flexible environment to
accommodate a 24/7 schedule.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a high-speed internet connection
for work from home access.
- Excellent client service skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing
with both clients and associates.
- The physical activities of this job include but are not limited
to the ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, use
of manual dexterity, verbal communication, visual acuity,
repetitive motion, and the ability to hear. Often long periods of
mental concentration are required. Other activities are the ability
to bend, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push,
pull, lift, and grasp.
POSITION STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
Pinnacle is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to supporting a culture of inclusivity that builds a
diverse workforce so we can support the many different communities
we serve. All otherwise qualified associates and applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and/or
identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
protected military or veteran status, pregnancy or
pregnancy-related conditions, or other status protected by
Keywords: Pinnacle Financial, Franklin , Client Service Center Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!