Kitchen Line Cook
Company: Honeysuckle Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Honeysuckle Local and Social is now hiring for all Back of
House positions including Kitchen Line Cooks and Sous Chefs. We are
a a locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Speciality offerings
include a Himalayan Salt Block Dry Aging Room for Wagyu Steaks, a
raw oyster bar, and 700 degree salt stones that allow you to cook
proteins right at the table. The Honeysuckle also offers secluded
private dining areas perfect for any occasion, hand-crafted
cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall. The Kitchen Line Cook is
responsible for kitchen functions including preparation and
maintenance of quality standards, sanitation and cleanliness,
preparation, plate presentation, and adherence to recipes and
portion control under the direction of the Chef. Benefits for
Honeysuckle Line Cooks
- Flexible scheduling
- We are always growing so there are limitless career
- Busy Restaurants= Exceptional Earning Potential
- Money for you when we hire your friends.
- Dining Discounts
- Competitive Compensation (starting at $14 per hour; higher
hourly wage available depending on skill set!)Kitchen Line Cook
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Achieve company objectives in service, quality, profitability,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness creating a
positive, productive working environment.
- Maintain appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors,
mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of
products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard
recipes and waste control procedures.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests'
needs and support the operation of the restaurant. Teamwork is
- Kitchen Line Cook to perform other duties as required.Kitchen
Line Job Requirements:
- Strong culinary skills in food preparation and recipe
- Ability to operate large volume cooking equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and work under
Keywords: Honeysuckle Inc, Franklin , Kitchen Line Cook, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!