Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Responsibilities:Recruiting Coordinator will provide
administrative support to hiring managers and the HRBPs and
recruiters to deliver best in class staffing services to
prospective candidates. This role plays a significant role between
hiring managers, recruiters, HRBPS and job applicants, in the
logistical aspects of sourcing, selecting and hiring new
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing
recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often
providing candidates with their first impression. The recruiting
Coordinator will be skilled at working effectively with internal
and external clients and candidates, possess great communication
skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and
enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of
talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone
looking to broaden their experience in talent acquisition.
Communication with internal and external individuals is key in this
position. Project management skills will be an important aspect of
this role as well as the ability to forecast and anticipate
changing priorities. The coordinator will use existing talent
acquisition tools and practices as well as take the initiative to
stay up to date on new tools and systems that would enhance our
team and processes.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking system (ATS) including training
managers to open requisitions. Ensure job requisitions move from
the approval process to the planning and sourcing phase of the
selection process seamlessly and efficiently
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing, receiving resumes,
candidate outreach, tracking, soliciting, routing, and coordinating
- Coordinate the logistics of the interview scheduling process.
Ensure a "best in class" interview experience for all
- Maintain and report on status of open requisitions on a regular
basis to HRBP team.
- Coordinate the candidate selection debrief process including
collection of evaluation forms.
- Create offer letters.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as
- Manage individual relocationsEDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE
- Experience with an ATS and sourcing candidates
- 3 years of administrative experience with experience in talent
acquisition, recruiting and/or human resources preferred
- BA/BS required. Education may be substituted for with work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Requires initiative, confidence, time management,
resourcefulness and common-sense approach to problem solving
- Must be highly detailed oriented with strong organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and
juggle projects in a time sensitive work environment.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be located in the U.S.IND02#LI-RT1
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!