Kitchen Line Cook
Company: The Honeysuckle
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Honeysuckle Local and Social is now hiring for all Back of
House positions including Kitchen Line Cooks and Sous Chefs.
We are a a locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Speciality
offerings include a Himalayan Salt Block Dry Aging Room for Wagyu
Steaks, a raw oyster bar, and 700 degree salt stones that allow you
to cook proteins right at the table. The Honeysuckle also offers
secluded private dining areas perfect for any occasion,
hand-crafted cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall.
The Kitchen Line Cook is responsible for kitchen functions
including preparation and maintenance of quality standards,
sanitation and cleanliness, preparation, plate presentation, and
adherence to recipes and portion control under the direction of the
Benefits for Honeysuckle Line Cooks
- Flexible scheduling
- We are always growing so there are limitless career
- Busy Restaurants= Exceptional Earning Potential
- Money for you when we hire your friends.
- Dining Discounts
- Competitive Compensation (starting at $14 per hour; higher
hourly wage available depending on skill set!)
Kitchen Line Cook Activities & Responsibilities:
- Achieve company objectives in service, quality, profitability,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness creating a
positive, productive working environment.
- Maintain appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors,
mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of
products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard
recipes and waste control procedures.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests'
needs and support the operation of the restaurant. Teamwork is
- Kitchen Line Cook to perform other duties as required.Kitchen
Line Job Requirements:
- Strong culinary skills in food preparation and recipe
- Ability to operate large volume cooking equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and work under
Keywords: The Honeysuckle, Franklin , Kitchen Line Cook, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!