Company: Southern Oral and Surgery
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are an elite oral surgery practice that is committed to
exceptional care for our patients and first-class service to our
referring doctors. We are looking for a fun, hardworking,
compassionate, team player to help us grow the practice and
continue to serve our community with all of their oral surgery
needs. Previous oral surgery experience is a plus but not required.
The role of the Scheduling Coordinator is critical in providing
exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical outcomes
and meeting the needs of our patients. Role and Responsibilities
The Scheduling Coordinator will greet patients, answer phones,
schedule appointments, collect patient financial responsibility and
prepare patient charts.
- Provides concierge level customer service while interacting
with patients, referring offices, and team members over the phone,
in person, or via electronic communication.
- Greets patients and visitors immediately upon arrival with a
- Answers the phone promptly with a smile.
- Schedules appointments to optimize patient satisfaction,
provider time and most effective use of exam and treatment
- Prepares a daily schedule for each provider.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Manages patient flow to reduce patient wait time.
- Assists patients as necessary.
- Maintains reception area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintains professional relationship with referring
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required. Skills and
- Understanding of dental terminology.
- Friendly, inviting, and professional personality and
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail. Core Benefits & Wellness Medical
(including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) Uniforms/Scrubs provided Financial
Well-Being Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit
reviews 401(k) Plan w/Company Match Health Savings Account (HSA)
with HDHP health plans Life Insurance Basic and Supplemental Life
Insurance Spouse and Child Life Insurance Time Off, Disability And
Leave Of Absence Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual
Paid Holidays Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability Long Term
Keywords: Southern Oral and Surgery, Franklin , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!