Digital Advertising Coordinator
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: September 14, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION:This internal-facing position involves executing
and optimizing paid search strategy and campaigns for all
Acadia-owned brands. Platforms used include, but are not limited
to, Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads,
bid management tools, ad copy generators, Google Analytics, and
WordPress. Through keyword development, audience and disorder
targeting strategies, and structure improvement, this position will
meet and exceed all expectations set by upper management. Success
is based on optimizing all areas involved with SEM and delivering
compared to historical CPA goals set by our KPIs. This role will
also be responsible for creating ad copy and landing page copy for
paid search marketing, alone or in conjunction with content team
and management. Tracks conversions and measures operating and
financial metrics. Compiles and analyzes data to refine paid search
marketing strategies. Supports other groups in the marketing
department by creating and enhancing business process solutions and
data measures. Develops new operating metrics for measuring success
and ROI values. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly optimization of accounts, campaigns, ad
groups, ads, keywords, and landing pages.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly audits across all areas of SEM.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting at the highest and most
granular of levels.
- Budget management focused around maximizing our efforts down to
the single dollar.
- Decreasing non-optimal spend per channel, marketing, disorder,
audience, keyword, etc.
- Maintains daily operations and functioning of paid search
- Operating within set strategy and campaign structure while
always pushing to achieve better results.
- Research and strategize to improve campaigns from ad positions
to market placement/position.
- Monitors and adjusts bidding strategy.
- Writes ad copy and landing page copy for paid search
- Tracks conversions from paid search through calls, Salesforce,
and other Acadia data systems.
- Analyzes data from paid search marketing to refine
- Works on related paid and organic marketing projects as
- Execute project tasks, deliver based on set timelines, and
- Communicate project status and deliverables with co-workers,
managers, and staff at Acadia facilities.
- Continuously strives for quality improvement by identifying
issues, opportunities, and solutions.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Other functions and tasks added as needed for successful
- REQUIRED: Google AdWords and AnalyticsSUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS:
- N/AWORK CONDITIONS/HOURS:
- Normal hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. However,
schedules may vary in accordance with business necessity. This role
requires availability outside of normal business hours. Typical
office working conditions.REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with AdWords, AdCenter, and FB
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience writing ad copy and landing page
- 2+ years of experience working in complex data analysis,
strategy optimization, and EXCEL.
- Goal/Conversion setup within Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Proficiency in tracking: URL, Calls, Leads, and Webforms.
- Proficiency with WordPress preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior
attention to detail.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data
and information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures, and
practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to
interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all
levels, both internal and external.RECOMMENDED
- 1+ years of experience working with Kenshoo or similar bid
- 1+ years of experience working with multivariate testing and
complex campaign optimizationPHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to perform essential functions listed on the job
description, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to sit and stand, intermittent 8 to 10 hours a
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to speak to medium-sized audience with and without
the use of a microphone.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment, including the
telephone and computer keyboard.
- Continuously works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while
meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure or urgent
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including flying and
driving rental cars.
- To accommodate travel, must be able to transport own suitcases
and computer estimated at 25 pounds.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Digital Advertising Coordinator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!