Collateral Release Specialist
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Summary: The collateral release specialist is responsible for
preparing the applicable consumer and commercial loan release
documents.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes consumer and commercial loan releases by utilizing
the closed loan report and assists with expedite payoff releases.
requests from branches. This includes drafting lien release
documents, obtaining appropriate signatures, and providing
documentation for customers and dealers paying off loans.
- Works service events and answers routine internal and external
inquiries related to the status of paid off loans, lien releases,
duplicate release documentation, title work, and more.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality, and
personal appearance. Adheres to all company policies and
procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules, regulations,
and laws (including BSA/AML).
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Scan loan and supporting documentation into the imaging system
in a timely manner.
- Perform QA inspection to ensure that the images are clear and
complete and properly indexed.
- Maintain physical custody of specified loan documentation
through the payoff of the loan and through the retention period.
Build the files that will be maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a team or
- Demonstrated working knowledge of loan documentation and
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and other similar
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.Education
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree or coursework
in finance or related studies is a plus.
- Past history in banking or similar field is preferredAll
statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels
of work assigned to the job and are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
for personnel classified.
Keywords: FirstBank, Franklin , Collateral Release Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!