Claim Specialist - Franklin, TN and surrounding areas
Company: State Farm
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our
communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at
State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for
our success. Check out our , and see what makes us great!
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
This position is eligible for a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus AND up to
$2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of
In addition to competitive a salary, you are also eligible
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise
- Annual merit increasesVisit our for a detailed listing - but
here's what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to
- Paid Development Time
- 401(k) contribution
- Financial, wellnessand mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work
programState Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and
promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel
welcomed, valued, and respected.
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping
our customers recover from the unexpected. This position is for a
Fire Proximity Claim Specialist, handling accidental and
weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You
will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds,
explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the
claims process while providing Remarkable - service.
Where you'll work:
This position is located in Franklin, TN and surrounding areas.
Competitive candidates should reside within a reasonable commute of
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home
and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based
on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to
work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or
irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their
assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting, carrying, and
climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for
inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability
to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is requiredPreferred Skills:
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction
backgroundEmployees must successfully complete all required
training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and
background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit for more information on our , , and the .
Keywords: State Farm, Franklin , Claim Specialist - Franklin, TN and surrounding areas, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!