Senior Sales Executive-Food Industry
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Senior Sales Executive
Name your price! My client, a booming food distribution
organization, is adding a Senior Sales Executive to their team due
to explosive growth. This role will report to the CEO. This is
onsite Franklin, TN. Permanent direct hire. Company is projected to
hit $1B this year and is seeking a great salesperson to continue
expand their market share. They have the supply-which is rare
now-just need to sell all of it. Great benefits! Will pay whatever
it takes to get the best person-literally name your price. High
base plus uncapped commission plus profit sharing. Company may even
IPO down the road. Must have food industry sales experience. Will
Overview of the Sr. Sales Executive Role:
- As the Sr. Sales Executive, you will work to expand seafood
sales to retail accounts and their distributors. You will develop
sales plans and strategies to be reviewed and approved by the CEO.
In addition, you will be responsible for budget and forecasting for
all accounts and products.
- Attend trade shows as required
- Meets or exceeds budget for sales and growth
- Works to accomplish specific goals and initiatives as defined
- Manage travel and entertainment budget to goal established by
- Excel at working through vendor management systems opening new
accounts, overcoming resistance, and creating value with
distributor reps. You have built strong long-term relationships,
expanded the business with existing customers and are effective at
working both remotely (in the field) and in an office environment.
You are highly motivated and thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial
- Generates new accounts
- Promotes slow moving products
- Maintains significant accounts in sales pipeline
- Knowledge and use of Networking Tools and Social Media to
connect with prospective and current clients
- Product Pricing Management - Works with CEO to manage price
lists and pricing updates
- Experience working with Produce or Meat/Fish Sales
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with
- Maintains thorough account information and updates account
profiles as needed
- Presents for review of sales quotes prior to delivery to
- Track progress on sales goals and targets.
- Prepares monthly reports showing sales volume, potential sales,
and areas of proposed client base expansion. Adjusts forecasts as
- Reviews supply chain forecast weekly against results and meets
monthly with Demand Planning group
- Collaborates with Procurement and Logistics to ensure smooth
after sales execution.
- Ensures that special product requests from customers are
quickly met through partnership with Procurement, Creative
Director, and CEO.
- Reviews market data to anticipate future trends. Monitors and
evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Partners with other internal departments (Credit, Sales
Support, Production, Logistics) to conduct sales transactions
efficiently and accurately.
- Gathers market data to determine potential market demands,
merchandising plans, and customer specific requirements. Shares
data with internal partners.
Qualifications of the Sales Executive:
- Food industry sales experience preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Franklin , Senior Sales Executive-Food Industry, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!