Post-Close Review Franklin
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Perform a detailed review of loan and approval documentation that
supports loans booked to the core. This may include internally
prepared loan documents or those prepared by outside attorneys.
Also ensure accuracy of information in the core.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation has been
properly executed and perfects the lien on any collateral securing
- Ensure adherence to lending policy. Ensure compliance with
applicable regulatory requirements.
- Set up collateral records and exceptions for missing or
incorrect loan documentation. Clear document exceptions as they are
- Prepare barcode separator pages prior to submission to document
- Ensure accuracy of information in the core.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a team or
- Demonstrated working knowledge of loan documentation, including
lien perfection rules.
- Good understanding of loan policy and regulatory
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail with commitment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and other similar
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: FirstBank, Franklin , Post-Close Review Franklin, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!