Mars Petcare MBA/Graduate Pet Parent Consumer Insights '23 Internship
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Mars Internship Experience Program combines diverse
experiences and continuous learning for students with an investment
in you that's personalized to you. Your team will guide you through
our learn-on-the-job environment as you develop the ability to
apply new skills to future challenges. Humble-and-hungry students
will quickly find that our unique culture grows the person, as well
as the professional, and opens up opportunities to be one of our
top full time associates to explore many distinct careers as a
leader across functions, segments and geographies within our
purpose-led global organization.
If you've set your sights on development, the Mars Internship
Experience is a great place to start. The Mars Internship
Experience is a 10-12 week summer program providing excellent depth
of experience with various real world Mars projects. You will also
have exciting professional and social engagement activities
throughout the experience that provide opportunities to network
with your Intern peers all the way up to senior leaders. The
challenges are real and impactful; and will stretch you like never
before. It's a high-powered story, right from the start!
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for insatiably curious, adaptable students with a
drive for results, a desire to learn, and the ability to build
* We are looking for students who are passionate about pets, the
consumer product industry, and understanding the "why" behind
* Desired majors include: Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior,
Marketing, or related fields
* Graduate or MBA degree
* The Mars Pet Parent Insights internship opportunities will be
located in our headquarter offices in Franklin, TN (Metro
Nashville). We operate in a flexible work environment with some
days a week working from the office and others from home.
* Eligible candidates will intern the summer prior to their final
* Open to students legally authorized to work in the U.S., without
the need for current or future work status authorization or visa
sponsorship for employment
* Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug &
What will be your key responsibilities?
* Utilize qualitative and quantitative research to learn about a
new consumer group
* Understand consumers' perceived strengths and weakness of a
current in-market product
* Evaluate product packaging performance
* Assess the potential of new product innovations
What can you expect from Mars?
* Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all
guided by The Five Principles.
* Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the
world we want tomorrow, today.
* Best-in-class learning and development support from day one,
including access to our in-house Mars University.
* An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including
Keywords: Mars, Franklin , Mars Petcare MBA/Graduate Pet Parent Consumer Insights '23 Internship, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!