Company: Copilot Careers
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
We're hiring substitute teachers for a top education client to fill
immediate openings in Maury County Public Schools
Accepting applications from both certified substitute teachers and
those with no teaching experience. Our hiring coordinators are
ready to help you through the entire application and onboarding
Substitute teachers carry out the daily educational program when a
teacher is absent. As a substitute teacher, you will have an
opportunity to amplify and develop your teaching expertise, provide
a great learning experience for students and become an integral
part of the school's educational team!
This position follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in
understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom
routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned
classrooms while the regular teacher is absent.
- Review and implement the regular teacher's routines,
procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives.
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline
problems to the school administration.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom
- > Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and
- Supervise students' fieldwork, internship, and research
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this
work to others.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with
institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic
- Issues written and oral instructions; assigns duties and
examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies
- Perform other duties as directed by the school
- Other duties as assigned or as become evident.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Keywords: Copilot Careers, Franklin , Substitute Teacher, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!