Event Operations Specialist
Company: Tivity Health
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Description/Responsibilities The Events Specialist plans and manages Tivity Health fitness programs field-based events including but not limited to health plan requested events, industry conferences, and community events. This position will identify and contract with vendors/locations as appropriate to concept events and deliver according to client needs and Tivity Health business interests. This person will attend some events, involving travel and overnight stays. Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and manages Tivity Health fitness programs field-based events.
- Collaborates with Client Relations/Account Management, Marketing, and Provider Networks teams to ensure alignment of events with client needs and Tivity Health business interests.
- Develops budgets and ensures adherence to budget for internal and external events.
- Selects venues and service providers; negotiates service contracts and pricing.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Identifies clear objectives and success measures for events.
- Contributes to the creation, development and maintenance of department standard operating processes and procedures.
- Collaborates with Events Coordinators to develop and retrieve reports generated from events management software. Analyzes data/metric information.
- Assesses results and provides event summary documentation for events.
- Position requires approximately 25% (5-6 days/month) travel. Qualifications:
- 2+ years of college required. Bachelor's degree or additional equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience in project support, event planning/management or other related experience
- Strong project coordination, decision making, and critical thinking skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time/projects effectively
- Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency using all MS Office (Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint) products, CRM Database software and MS Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Self-starter, proactive, and able to accomplish goals with little supervision
- Team player with strong customer service skills Qualifications 2 About Tivity Health Tivity Health is a leading provider of fitness and health improvement programs, with strong capabilities in developing and managing network solutions. Through our existing three networks (SilverSneakers-- - the nation's leading fitness program for older adults, Prime-- - membership access to the nation's largest network of fitness centers, and WholeHealth Living - specialty medical network development and benefits management), Tivity Health is focused on targeted population health for those 50 and over. Tivity Health is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of diversity development. Tivity Health will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Keywords: Tivity Health, Franklin , Event Operations Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!