Company: Franklin American Mortgage Company
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Franklin American Mortgage is now part of Citizens Bank, N.A. By joining forces with Citizens Bank and complementing each other's strengths, we'll improve the breadth and depth of our capabilities. We strive to find talented, service-oriented professionals committed to excellence to join our customer-centric culture built around helping your customers and your community. Effective August 1, 2018, Franklin American Mortgage Company is owned and operated by Citizens Bank, N.A. Therefore, the individual hired to fill this role will be an employee of Citizens Bank. Responsibilities The incumbent completes a variety of regulatory and clerical tasks to support Processing, Closing and Underwriting functions including but not limited to preparing and completing disclosure packages, completing appraisal requests, flood reviews, forwarding and monitoring receipt of title reviews, complete verification of employment, obtain homeowner's insurance, index documentation, data enter loan information (if applicable) and following-up on documentation if needed. Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines and department standards is required. Primary responsibilities include:
- Review submitted documentation to ensure compliance with bank requirements.
- Access websites as needed.
- Follow up on documentation issues with customers.
- Complete review within department standards.
- Able to process all mortgage or home equity products efficiently.
- Enter clear and concise comments, edit information, and document application.
- Communicate professionally in oral and written format with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and/or explanation of required documentation.
- Knowledge of secondary market/lending programs and guidelines with the ability to apply bank, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance (Fair Lending, Reg B., etc).
- Exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards and ability to assist Management Team with special projects; serves as a subject matter expert requiring little supervision.
- Direct regulatory and customer impact on disclosures and/or adverse action letters.
- Customer impact on trust review turn-times, flood review and appraisal copy requests.
- Timely scheduled closing and interact with internal and external clients. Qualifications:
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines critical to this position.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in PC skills 2-3 years of experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in either an office or retail environment
- 2-3 years of knowledge of DTI and LTV ratios with ability to decipher loan documentation and related reports and/or websites
- Experience in oral and written communication with internal and external customers 2-3 years
- High School or Equivalent (GED) required
- Associate Degree/Bachelor's Degree preferred Hours & Work Schedule Hours per Week: 40 Work Schedule: Monday through Friday Why Work with Us At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment Opportunity It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Franklin America Mortgage Company, a division of Citizens Bank, N.A., a national banking association.
Keywords: Franklin American Mortgage Company, Franklin , Processor III, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!