Loan Partner II
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Position Overview: The Loan Partner II is responsible for managing loan files from application through closing, pulls and analyzes credit applicant information, and reviews income & asset documents. As a member of the sales team, the Loan Partner II requests and obtains referrals from current and potential Company clients. The Loan Partner II also runs DU, stacks and submits files, requests and & clears conditions and communicates incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors. Responsibilities:
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 ("SAFE Act") *
- Tennessee License under the terms of the SAFE Act*
- Primary contact and liaison between clients, Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager and/or assigned Loan Originators.
- Take telephone applications and schedule appointments with the Branch Manager.
- Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators with the Branch Manager.
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file with the Branch Manager.
- Track all requested documents in Encompass.
- Review documentation received within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omissions, verified income calculation, asset verification and Encompass updates based on verified information and immediately notify Loan Originators when any discrepancies are found on documentation.
- Partner with Loan Originators in resolving problems in files and documents.
- Ensure files are complete and set-up in accordance with Company policy and procedures * NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' current conventional fixed and ARM, HELOC and construction mortgage loan processing or origination experience
- State and Federal NMLS License desired.
- Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations and loan documents preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Encompass experience
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows) This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. IND123* CB**
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Franklin , Loan Partner II, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!