Company: Scout's Pub
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Scout's Pub is hiring SERVER ASSISTANTS to train within our company
for future opportunities! Scout's Pub is a modern, Southern take on
an English pub, located in the Westhaven community of Franklin, TN.
Scout's Pub is a part of the A. Marshall Hospitality family of
restaurants, which also includes other Puckett's Grocery &
Restaurant locations, Puckett's Boat House, and Deacon's New South.
We are a growing business and are looking for talented leaders with
energetic and positive personalities to contribute to the company's
growth. If you are interested in working for a company whose
leadership is hands-on and invested in the development of its
people, then we look forward to speaking with you!POSITION
- Position: Server Assistants
- Location: 158 Front Street - Franklin, TN - 37064
- Start Date: Immediate
- Status: Full-time or Part-time / Exempt and at-will
- Hours: Vary - Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Pay: $8 - $10 per hour, plus tip outsJOB SUMMARYThe Server
Assistant's primary responsibility is to serve guests bread and
drinks upon their arrival, and provide refills as needed. They
assist the server is removing used tableware between courses and to
clear and reset tables after guests leave.BENEFITS
- One-week paid vacation for Full-Time Employees (30+ hours per
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to enroll in a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Breaks
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% Meal Discounts for you and your immediate family
- 50% Discount at any of our affiliated restaurants
- Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities - Scout's
Pub is committed to the ongoing personal and professional well--
being of its employees. We invest in our employees year-round with
ongoing opportunities for development, including ServSafe--
training and TABC Certifications.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must pass the federally mandated E-verify process.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and
dining room personnel and guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service
procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food and
beverage frequently weighing up to 20 to 30 pounds.
- Must be self-disciplined, take initiative, have leadership
abilities and must be outgoing.--
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.--
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously
coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate
solutions to restaurant
1 of 3 WAYS!***
- Feel free to come by the restaurant and apply in person!
- Email your resume or-- job history to Cliff Marshall ()
- Submit an application online at
STATEMENTScout's Pub is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender (includes
pregnancy or related medical conditions), genetic information,
marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran
status or any other protected characteristics in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. We are drug-free, provide
reasonable accommodations where requested and available and
participate in the Federal E-Verify process.--
Keywords: Scout's Pub, Franklin , Server Assistant, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!