Seasonal Store Associate/Stocker - 5191
Company: Big Lots
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Performs general store operational duties including cashiering,
customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery,
and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the
highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign
ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck
unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including
carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to
company standards including light maintenance duties and
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand
cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as
cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
3. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays required.
4. Prior retail experience preferred.
5. Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
6. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off of
store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long
periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual
7. Basic English literacy and math skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws.
What is it about Big Lots?From everyday consumables and housewares
to toys and seasonal goods, Big Lots offers amazing values that
other stores just can't match. Discover what makes Big Lots such an
incredible place to shop, work for, invest in, and do business
with.BIG opportunities. LOTS of potential.Our people make Big Lots
a great place to shop - and a great place to work. We're looking
for individuals who are committed to customer service and who want
a career filled with opportunities, challenges and rewards.
Keywords: Big Lots, Franklin , Seasonal Store Associate/Stocker - 5191, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!