Sheet Metal - Helper
Company: Tradesmen International, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description Tradesmen International is currently in need of Sheet
Metal Helpers. Responsible for working with a Sheet Metal Mechanic
in creating and installing building parts made of sheet metal.
Installs and repairs heating and air conditioning ducts, roofing,
stainless steel appliances, siding, and metal partitions.
- Select appropriate type of sheet metal, such galvanized iron,
copper, steel, aluminum
- Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
- Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
- Cut into shapes to be used in heating and air conditioning
- Interpret blueprints to decide where ducts will go.
- Bend ducts to form shapes.
- Drill holes into ducts to bolt together.
- Weld, solder, or rivet ducts together.
- Smooth over rough edges with file.
- Install ready-made ducts.
- Work with fiberglass, plastics, and other nonmetallic
- Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses,
forming rolls to cut bend, block and form or straighten
- Install assemblies in supportive framework.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- Must have tools for the job.
- Must have Valid Driver's License
- Must work well in a team or alone
- Must be self motivated
- Must have good work ethic and show up to work everyday Company
Details Tradesmen International, America?s elite skilled labor
force, is seeking experienced Construction Workers to join our
team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source of
reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across
North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty
of great opportunities for skilled construction laborers that want
to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay,
benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets
throughout North America. In addition to consistent work, top pay,
and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is
among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits
encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong
relationship with us.
- Vacation pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO
employer ? M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name Matthew Meyer
Location US-TN-Franklin Req ID 2019-250608 Category Sheet Metal -
Helper Travel No Location US-TN-Franklin
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest
employers of skilled construction craftsmen.-- We provide
unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees
and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair
compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career
growth as well as safer overall working conditions.
Keywords: Tradesmen International, Inc., Franklin , Sheet Metal - Helper, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!