IT Systems Technician
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2021
PURPOSE STATEMENT: The Corporate Systems Technician provides
tier two response to inquiries and requests for desk-side
assistance from corporate headquarters employees. Responsible to
efficiently and effectively identify, analyze, troubleshoot and
resolve problems with the aim of eliminating recurrences using
root-cause analysis. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to email, voicemail, and live interactions for
assistance documenting each interaction in the ITSM system.
- Reset passwords in various Information Systems.
- Add, remove and modify users in the Avaya IP Office phone
system and FaxFinder Server
- Create/modify enterprise Windows Image using Dell Image
- Re-image computers using WDS
- Troubleshoot various Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer
operating systems on client computers.
- Troubleshoot MS Office products
- Repair computers
- Contact vendors for support when a piece of hardware is under
- Troubleshoot email issues on smartphones such as the iPhone,
Android and Blackberry.
- Leverage remote support technologies to resolve complex issues
and conduct internet searches for problems not documented in the
- Troubleshoot hard drive and removable media, file-based and
- Ability to quickly and efficiently search the internet for
solutions to problems not documented in the KB
- Document break/fix procedures.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other duties as assigned.STANDARD EXPECTATIONS:
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance
improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry
policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving
services and their family members, guests and other members of the
health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships
with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation
among team members.
- Maintains regular and predictable
- High school diploma or equivalent; prefer some college or
technical school coursework.
- Minimum 2-4 years of job-related experience; preferably in as
desktop support with multi-site locations.
- Understand basic Windows networking using TCP/IP, DHCP, static
IP addressing, Cisco VPN and DNS.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills - The customer's needs
ahead of yours.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability
to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data
& information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to
interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all
levels; both internal and external.
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to IT inquiries;
understands when to route inquiries to next level.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior
attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and
practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive
- Not ApplicableSUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: This position is an
Individual Contributor While this job description is intended to be
an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management
reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs
when circumstances (e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush
jobs or technological developments) dictate. IND01
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , IT Systems Technician, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!