Maintenance Technician II
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Pay starting up to $22 per hour!Property Location:1874 West
McEwen Drive - Franklin, Tennessee 37067YOU BELONG AT DRURY
HOTELS.Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where
you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do
matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and
for tomorrow) in this position.What you will do:Maintain safe and
smooth-running physical hotel property and grounds.Ensure
exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance for all areas of the
- Enjoy a variety of plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen
equipment, light carpentry, painting, and HVAC system repairs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor programs to ensure a safe
facility and work environment in compliance with all appropriate
regulations: ergonomic, emergency response, and injury
- Keep detailed records and reports.
- Provide ongoing training to Maintenance Tech I team
- Collaborate with management to recruit, interview, and schedule
for department needs.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.What we expect
of you:With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will
shine at Drury Hotels. We seek self-motivated, organized team
members with these qualifications.
- Advanced maintenance knowledge and skills, with ability to
handle all aspects of hotel maintenance
- Capacity to provide ongoing training for Maintenance Tech I
- Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs
to ensure work and safety compliance with ergonomic,
emergency-response, and injury-prevention regulations
- Knowledge of building maintenance, including minor electrical
repair, and plumbing
- Ability to speak, write, and receive direction (written and
verbal direction) in English
- Flexibility to be available for emergency repairWHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.Just as our guests deserve more, so do
you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and
well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared
for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance
Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)Rise.
Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Franklin , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!