Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Receive product into the facility from internal and external
sources, store product in designated warehouse locations, process
customer orders and prepare finished goods for shipment.Essential
- Must comply with all EH&S regulations for the protection of
the environment and maintain safe working conditions.
- Policies, procedures, and work instructions must be adhered to
for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Load, unload, and move materials and finished goods throughout
the warehouse primarily using powered industrial equipment.Duties
- Pack boxes.
- Obtain customer orders and pick appropriate parts by item
number / barcode and quantity.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Material handlers operate Stand up reach truck, cherry picker,
- Ability to read, write, and fully comprehend instructions and
communication in English.
- Exercise maximum efficiency while maintaining all quality
- Ability to maintain department productivity standards.
- Must be certified in-house to safely operate powered industrial
- Ability to operate and understand the RF Scanner
- Operate stretch wrapper to secure product.
- Utilize common hand tools (i.e. box knife).
- Ability to work closely with other employees.Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The
employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms,
and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be exposed to heights up
to 30 feet. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme
cold including climates consistent with outside weather
conditions.An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
- Benefits on Day One!
- $2,000 Retention Bonus!
- Onsite Training
- Weekly Pay Every Friday
- A Warehouse Environment with Casual Dress Standards
- Generous Bonus Incentives Offered for Referrals
- Tuition Reimbursement!Warehouse Material Handlers perform the
tasks of receiving, storing, and preparing bulk automotive parts
for distribution to aftermarket customers. Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Tenneco, Franklin , Material Handler, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!