Commercial Roof Estimator
Company: Force Roofing Systems
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Full Job DescriptionForce Roofing Systems, is a service-disabled
veteran owned small business who focuses on building relationships
in our market space. As we are expanding due to explosive growth,
we are being asked to bid more work and service some of our key
customers. We need a Commercial Roofing Estimator to help us expand
and help give our customers top level customer service.Position
Description:As a Commercial Estimator, you will coordinate all
Commercial Roofing Project Bidding and assist Estimator(s) with
Take-Offs and reviewing plans. Ensure Estimators are including all
relevant project details, needs, and requirements to accurately bid
the cost of completing various projects. The pace of bidding
projects is fast-moving, and the ability to successfully manage and
prioritize multiple tasks at once is imperative. This position
reports to the President of the company.Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of prior estimating experience in the Commercial
Roofing/ Construction industry
- Basic understanding of Commercial Roofing to include Arch.
Shingles, TPO, EPDM and Modified systems as well as Metal Roofing.
- Read and understand project plans, specifications, and other
- Submit submittals in a timely fashion
- Familiar with a variety of Commercial Roofing systems,
concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong Math and Computation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word,
Adobe/ PDF, Excel.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to
all levels of field employees, employees, management, general
contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, and owners.
- You will work both off and on-site to ensure project scope and
details are captured.
- Estimator/ Bid Coordinator may be required to negotiate pricing
that affects contracts via Change Orders, or other means.Core
- Safety At all times: Ensure you, our Crews, and our Customers
(GCs) have ZERO OSHA Safety Violations.
- Coordinate Bid calendar scheduling with estimators to meet GC
- Maintaining project bid pace to hit Sales targets.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Communicate with Suppliers to maintain accurate pricing on the
material needed and delivery of material in a timely manner.
- Client Retention/ Job and Work Quality: Build strong lasting
relationships w/ GCs, their Project Team, and Superintendents on
site to build a client base of core GCs who prefer Northpoint
Roofing Systems.Work Schedule/Requirements:
- Typical work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00
- Hours may change due to seasonality, and project needs.
- Weekends are sometimes required depending on project needs.
- 15% in the field/ 85% in the office
- Physical Requirements: Bending, carrying, climbing, driving,
pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, standing, walking. Working
conditions may include being outside in the elements and dealing
with constant changes in temperature and humidity.
- Estimators may be required to climb Roofs via building access
points to include but not limited to: External extension ladders,
exterior building access ladders, internal building access ladders
through Roof Hatches, or manned lift equipment.Compensation:
- Annual Bonus
- Company-sponsored benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation and personal timeForce Roofing Systems is a
full-service Roofing Contractor that specializes in installing
roofing systems to fit our client's demand. We also offer
full-service installation & project management. Our goal is to
provide our clients with top level craftsmanship and unmatched
customer service. Force Roofing Systems places the highest priority
on workplace safety, employee training, and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer.Northpoint Roofing Systems is committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We
believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our growth, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Northpoint
Roofing Systems participates in E-Verify.Ability to
- Tennessee, Franklin - Middle TNExperience:
- Commercial Roofing: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Force Roofing Systems, Franklin , Commercial Roof Estimator, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!