Market Insights Analyst- (hybrid role)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Market Insights Analyst
This role is centered around driving and improving our team's
understanding of the online business. The position would work very
closely with our eCom Insights and Marketing Team in bringing our
vision of online data coverage to life. Areas of focus would be
around tracking trends involving search term optimization, ratings
& reviews, customer conversion, and online traffic to name a few of
our current ambitions. An ideal candidate would have a background
in translating data to bring strategic insights in a simple but
impactful way to understand for the end users. This role is an
excellent opportunity for the candidate and business to expand
knowledge within the online space and help drive our many brands to
compete in new and more efficient ways online
What are we looking for?
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, ecommerce
or demonstrated related job experience
* 1+ years working experience and/or internship experience in sales
* Experience with data prep and visualization tools such as
Tableau, PowerBi, Alteryx, etc to drive business insights
* Technical skills in Excel and other similar programs for data
manipulation, extraction and analysis
* Understanding and background in natural language processing
* Preferred experience with data programming languages such as but
not limited to SQL, Python, et
What will be your key responsibilities?
* Becomes expert of the online market and utilizes this to assist
the eCom Insights and marketing teams
* Utilizes multiple data sources to create a full understanding of
the market; will utilize Nielsen, eFundamentals, Stackline,
SimilarWeb, and other sources
* Develops clear and concise summaries of data trends and
communicates trends to stakeholders as appropriate
* Leads natural language processing for our online data
* Helps drive the vision of the online business in both the scope
of brand strategy and data capabilities
* Maintains recurring market reports for eCom Insights and
What can you expect from Mars?
* Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all
guided by The Five Principles.
* Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the
world we want tomorrow, today.
* Best-in-class learning and development support from day one,
including access to our in-house Mars University.
* An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including
Keywords: Mars, Franklin , Market Insights Analyst- (hybrid role), Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!