Application Systems Analyst
Company: Community Health System
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Application Systems Analyst of Business Intelligence provides support to maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
Community Health Systems is one of the nation's leading healthcare providers. Developing and operating healthcare delivery systems in 47 distinct markets across 16 states, CHS is committed to helping people get well and live healthier. CHS operates 81 acute-care hospitals and more than 1,000 other sites of care, including physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
Application Systems Analyst of Business Intelligence provides support to maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment to serve new purposes or improve workflow. In addition, they test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems.
* Monitors and modifies the Business Intelligence systems in a Data Warehouse environment providing senior level analytical solutions and light administration.
* Design and develop OLAP databases to enable users to analyze multidimensional data interactively from multiple perspectives.
* Design and implement Business Intelligence Data Warehousing solutions to integrate data from one or more disparate sources. Review and analyze reporting implementations to identify problems and areas needing enhancement.
* Coordinate with our architecture group to plan expansion of capacity and planning for BI Cloud platforms.
* Development of Big Data Projects with cloud storage management activities, data ingestion, data management, data extraction and visualization and support for execution of predictive modeling activities.
* Develop business visualization of Analytical Model Outputs and Predictions using Visualization Tools.
* BS in CS or EE required
* Minimum 3 years of Big Data Processing Frameworks experience.
* Minimum 3 years of SQL database (Big Query, Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle) experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience designing/developing OLAP databases and an excellent understanding of cubes
* Preferred experienced in Google Cloud - Big Query, Pub/ Sub, Dataflow, Composer DAGs, Cloud SDK, Looker)
* Experience building and supporting data extraction, transformation and loading processes
* Experience building scalable analytical applications using Spark, Scala, Python etc.
* Extensive experience working with structured and unstructured data sources like flat files, XML files and databases
* Dynamic Oral and Written communication required
* Experience in a Healthcare environment is considered plus.
In order to successfully perform this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the following are outlined below:
* The Employee is required to read, review, prepare and analyze written data and figures, using a PC or similar, and should possess visual acuity.
* The Employee may be required to occasionally climb, push, stand, walk, reach, grasp, kneel, stoop, and/or perform repetitive motions.
* The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and; therefore, job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found within general office or administrative work.
Keywords: Community Health System, Franklin , Application Systems Analyst, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
here to apply!