Land Acquisition Analyst
Company: Meritage Homes
Posted on: November 18, 2023
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and analyzing information
to complete the research and financial analysis of land under
consideration for purchase to develop residential communities.
- The Analyst is also responsible for preparing the information
into detailed accurate reports.
- Prepare Economic Base Analysis.
- Provide Key Economic Indicator analysis.
- Prepare assigned sections of corporate approval package.
- Coordinate with Engineers to provide updated land map.
- Utilize research tools such as Metrostudy to assist in land and
- Assist Vice President and the Director of Land Acquisitions in
daily land research responsibilities;visit competing communities
sales center to procure pricing, Site plans, and other key
- Supporting familiarity required in reimbursement agreements,
purchase and sales contracts, entitlement issues, engineering and
planning, and zoning issues.
- Ability to create and implement work plans, prepare and analyze
financial statements/documents, compose letters and acquisition
packages (strong writing skills)
- Regular interaction and coordination with internal financial
and executive management as well as extensive contact with external
executives, decision makers, and government agency personnel,
engineers, land planners and contractors regarding acquisition,
development and sales.
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate Marketing, Finance, Construction
Management, Planning, or Civil Engineering.
- 3-5 years of related experience; strong understanding of
acquisitions and/or development.
- Local real estate knowledge extremely beneficial.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence
others and resolve problems in a positive manner.
- Sound judgment with high level of integrity to execute
decisions with significant corporate impact, and ability and
experience to balance company's business needs with its risk
tolerance in a changing financial marketplace
- Self-starter, proactive and creative, takes initiative to
- Accurate; with keen attention to detail
Are you looking for an incredible career opportunity? Then Meritage
Homes is the place for you! From the homes we build to the careers
we offer, we believe in quality. Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR
Partner of The Year in Sustained Excellence for being a leader in
protecting the environment and advancing energy efficiency in
homebuilding. We are looking for candidates who are excited about
furthering their careers, as well as being a part of an
organization that helps people live happier, healthier lives. With
over 100,000 homes built, Meritage Homes is looking for
professionals who are self-starters and want to help our
organization grow by providing new and innovative ideas. When
joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative
ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an
integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the
Keywords: Meritage Homes, Franklin , Land Acquisition Analyst, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!