Help Desk Analyst
Company: VALiNTRY Services
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Valintry is seeking a Help Desk Analyst in Franklin, TN.
- The Help Desk Analyst provides first response to inquiries and requests for assistance with the organization's information systems.
- The Help Desk is the central point of contact for all company related information technology requests.
- Persons in this position will identify, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems with the aim of eliminating recurrences and reducing call volume.
- The Help Desk Analyst will coordinate with other IT departments to resolve issues as necessary.
- Respond to calls and email and document each interaction in the help desk ticketing system.
- Gather information, analyze that information and troubleshoot in the correct direction.
- Reset passwords in various Information Systems.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 Professional client computers.
- Troubleshoot Windows printing issues.
- Map network drives
- Troubleshoot email issues on smartphones such as the iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
- Leverage remote support technologies to resolve complex issues.
- Upgrade computer components, such as RAM, hard drives, video cards.
- Contribute to the team by writing knowledge-based articles and publishing them to the KB repository.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving services and their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- High school diploma or equivalent; prefer some college.
- Industry certifications such as, MCITP, A+, Net+, MCDST, SSCP, etc.
- Understand basic Windows networking using TCP/IP, DHCP, static IP addressing, Cisco VPN and DNS.
- Some scripting skills, e.g. Visual Basic, MS PowerShell
- Understand Windows O/S imaging technologies.
- Minimum 1-2 years of job-related experience; preferably in an IT Help desk with multiple site locations.
- Working knowledge of various Windows client operating systems
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to IT inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
For immediate response please forward resumes to d
IT Recruiting Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave. #440
Winter Park, FL 32789
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you. - provided by Dice (HELPDESK OR HELP DESK OR SUPPORT OR NETWORKING ) AND(TCP OR TCP/IP OR TCP-IP ) AND(SCRIPT OR SCRIPTING OR VISUAL BASIC OR MS POWERSHELL OR POWERSHELL OR POWER SHELL ) AND(A+ OR MCITP OR SSCP OR MCDST OR NET+ )
Keywords: VALiNTRY Services, Franklin , Help Desk Analyst, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!