L4 Senor Network Architect
Company: IT First Source
Posted on: December 4, 2018
HiWe have an urgent opening for L4 Senor Network Architect in Franklin, TN, please go through below job description and share me your profile at lucy /lucy(at)itfsinc.com or reach me at .Job Role - L4 Senor Network Architect Location: Franklin, TN Mandate Skills: L4 DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, WIRELESS, ROUTING, SWITCHING, RIVERBED, F5 LOAD BALANCING. Job Responsibilities (Indicative Activities)
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements.
- Understand customer requirements, translating them into refined and detailed specification documents.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders.
- Work with Presales and/or Design Consultants on the high level design approval.
- To lead the project implementation phase and be responsible for delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Creation of HLD (High Level Design) and LLD (Low Level Design).
- Build Implementation Plan and co-ordinate in raising the Change Request.
- Coordinate deployment of network infrastructure with other members of IT organization.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with the continual service improvement process.
- Perform Peer-Review of Engineering Work Orders (EWO) and represent CAB/TAB review for the approvals.
- Working with 3rd party hardware and Telco suppliers to ensure delivery expectations are met and issues escalated accordingly.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion.
- Participate as ultimate escalation point for vendor/product & customer technical faults.
- Contributing and producing regular status reports as required,Key requirements
- Over all experience of 8+ years with at least 5+ years of experience in network engineering design and implementation.
- Experience working on various Network product line such as Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, F5, HPN, ARUBA etc.,
- Experience work on Cisco Products: Cisco Routers, WAAS, Nexus 7k/5k, Cisco Switches, Cisco 65xx, 45xx, 37xx, ACE, WLC, WCS, LWAPPs.
- Expert level experience working on WAN technologies: IP Routing, Frame Relay, ATM, Multi-Layer Switching, ACL's, NAT, T1/E1, DS3/OC3.
- Expert level experience working on Routers/Routing: Cisco 4000 / 4500 / 6500 / 7200 routers, Protocols include RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MBGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, L3 VPN's, IPSec, VPNs, ACL's, NAT, CoS.
- Expert level experience working on LAN/Switching: Cisco Catalyst 3500 / 3550 / 3700 / 3900 / 4000 / 6500 series switches, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.1q, ISL, Ether Channel, Multicast, SNMP, VSS, VTP, STP, RSTP, HSRP/VRRP, vDC, vPC, VRF, FCoE, DHCP, Traffic Shaping, Voice over IP, Video / Voice QoS (CBWFQ, LLQ).
- Expert level experience working on Wireless: 802.1x, WPA/WPA2 and WEP with TKIP / AES
- Experience working on Load Balancers - Netscalers, F5 and Cisco
- Experience working with Network management and troubleshooting tools, NMS / Analysis: Cisco works 5.0 / 2000, What's up Gold, Sniffer Pro 4.5 / 4.6, Sniffer Reporter
- Sound knowledge on major vendor technologies & architectures such as LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security/Unified Comms/Data Centre and related product knowledge is essential.
- Should have designed and implemented large Network Infrastructure projects in the past with a single - vendor environment. Multi-vendor environment experience is desirable.
- Experience in Design and Implementation of Advanced Technologies (WAN Optimization).
- Prior experience in design or operation of an enterprise network infrastructure, experience in participating in global network design forums desirable.
- Participate in project meeting with respective stakeholders prior to execution.
- Demonstrate deep expertise in technical and network process design.
- Experience in implementing solutions via controlled change control governance procedures.Qualifications/Certification:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience.
- Preferable Certifications (Not Mandatory if adequate experience available) - CCNA/CCNP/CCDA, CCIE (R&S), CCDP etc.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and frame work.Soft Skills
- Long term in current origination with dynamic attitude and willingness to learn will be preferred.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication and good customer / client relationship management.
- Demonstrated strong personal mastery, including ethics, interpersonal skills, and engagement in continuous learning.
- Has ability to drive resolution of problems.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.
- During troubleshooting calls have good skills in questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.Support/Availability
- Flexible to work in
- On call Support
- Weekend Implementations Thanks & Regards,LucyIT First Source, Inc. /lucy(at)itfsinc.com4249 Route 9N, Suite 2E - 2F, Freehold, NJ 07728Office: - Fax: - provided by Dice L4 Senor Network Architect
Keywords: IT First Source, Franklin , L4 Senor Network Architect, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!