Event Sales Manager
Company: Kings Dining & Entertainment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Kings Dining & Entertainment is a unique eatertainment concept with
venues ranging from 19,000 30,000 Sq. Ft. Each location features a
chef driven scratch kitchen with award winning food and specialty
cocktails. Our venues are high energy, catering to all ages during
the day and is 21+ in the evenings. -Our primary purpose is to
connect people. -Our goal is to build a sustainable brand that is
built by our teams. Our greatest accomplishments come from those
who value intrinsic rewards and are motivated by their ability to
contribute to the team and brand. Kings has developed programs that
help support our family members who are committed to supporting our
unique Core Values and Mission Statement. The first line of our
mission statement sums up our number one job: Recruit, develop and
empower a talented and motivated team. This is the key to growth.
-This is why famous athletes, celebrities, Fortune 500 companies
and over a million people a year choose Kings Dining &
Entertainment as their #1 Entertainment destination!
Follow Us: - - - SEEKING THE FINEST EVENT SALES MANAGER!
We are a unique high volume and high energy 20 to 30 thousand
square-foot Eater-tainment venue featuring a full-service
award-winning restaurant & bar with boutique Bowling Lanes,
Billiards, Shuffleboard, Air Hockey and much more!
Event sales manager book and host over 40 events a week over 2000
events annually that range in size from 20-1000 guests!
Looking for Sales Managers who are self-motivated and knowledgeable
about the area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the
below listed items:
- Develop and implement quarterly event sales plans for new and
- Manage and coordinate all event marketing, advertising and
promotional activities as directed
- Work to support and assist the event sales team in soliciting,
booking and executing successful events
- Build and protect brand and brand Image
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client
- Achieve sales goals and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other
- Identify increasing and decreasing sales trends
- Maintain procedural consistency. All systems executed and used
- Administrative duties and computer skills (Word, Excel,
Over 40,000 companies have trusted us with their Corporate and Team
Building events since we opened in 2002. Our secret is...our people
are the best!!
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
- Commissions/bonus plans based on event sales goals as a team
rather than individually
- Large group and annual sales commission incentives
References will be thoroughly checked7 day a week availability-
shifts range from a start time of 9/11am until 6/8pm (holidays as
needed) * Must be a TEAM PLAYER with a great attitude. * Well
spoken, professional, ORGANIZED and responsible. * Must have prior
knowledge and experience with Sales, Event Coordinating,
Restaurants/Clubs and Marketing. * A strong sales background is a
must. * 2 plus years sales experience * Experience working with
BEO's and event agreements/contracts required
Keywords: Kings Dining & Entertainment, Franklin , Event Sales Manager, Sales , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!