Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Title: Forms Completion Specialist Type: Temp Location: Remote
Shift: TBD Pay: $16.00 Start Date: ASAP Job Summary: This position
is responsible for completing FMLA/Disability forms in a timely and
efficient manner, ensuring accuracy and providing customers with
the highest quality product and customer service. Applicants should
have familiarity with medical terminology and medical office
processes and procedures. Experience with FMLA/Disability is
required. The candidate will also demonstrate that they are
culturally aligned, by displaying and working within the values of
Servant Leadership, Family, Compassion, Accountability, and Respect
for their leader and their peers. They will be innovative, open to
change, and display honesty and integrity in all that they do. This
is a telework position that requires secure access to high-speed
internet. Essential Functions:
- Process FMLA/Short Term Disability paperwork
- Communicate with patients and physician coordinators about
disability/FMLA paperwork in an upbeat, patient centered
- Process medical record requests for clients, with proper
adherence to HIPAA and HITECH compliance training and laws.
- Complete FMLA/Disability forms by utilizing industry standard
responses as per the type of specialty practice.
- Answer incoming calls, assisting multiple lines and capturing
call data on Excel tracking log; provide excellent customer service
by being attentive and respectful.
- Validate and process all incoming requests for PHI Ensure
patient's disability forms are completed after payment within 5-7
- Pull patients forms and PHI requests on a daily basis for
invoicing and load into HDS.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all
- Monitor all EMR accounts to ensure that all requests are
received and processed within required time frame.
- Verify patient information using key identifiers. Conduct
quality screenings on incoming PHI to protect patient data.
- Verify requesting party contact information including fax
number or address.
- Update and maintain an Accounting of Disclosure log for all
medical records released.
- Provide attention and care to patients and patient
- Minimum two years of Accounts Receivable and/or Collection's
- High School Diploma/GED Required (Associate degree in a
business-related field preferred)
- Experience in handling escalated research situations For
immediate consideration, APPLY NOW!LI-CW15 Apply today and you
could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022. This year's Job
Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and
more. In total, we''re giving away $100k! Between September 12 and
December 4, employees receive an automatic contest entry for every
week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you
work, the better chance you have to win. To learn more and read the
contest rules, visit . Apply now for a chance to win!
Keywords: Staffmark, Franklin , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!