Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Job Description Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated index of available properties to interested customers. However, due to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of simply finding and providing information on available properties, a Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts, provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the state of the current real estate market.
- Identify the motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: customer, loan officer, loan originator, loan review, loan review officer, loan servicing officer, mortgage, mortgage loan, officer, representative
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Franklin , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!