Caregiver DAY SHIFT 530p to 530a EVERY OTHER WEEKE
Company: Charter Senior Living of Franklin
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Earn $100 MONTHLY BONUS
Why Charter Senior Living?
Come join a company that is committed to our associates, believe in helping our associates grow and believe that you should have a career and not just a "job". - -
This is what some of our associates say:"I believe in the Charter Mission. - To Enhance the Human Spirit."
"I do this every day as I help care for our residents. - They may need extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I am enhancing their spirit." - -
"I feel honored to make such a difference in someone's life! "
Offering $100 per month Perfect Attendance Bonus
Competitive Hourly Wage
Charter Senior Living Associate
-Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
-POSITION SUMMARY: - -
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all duties to safely provide for the resident's care and well-being in a professional manner. - -
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - - - - - - - Maintains Charter Senior Living Mission and Core Values.
- - - - - - - - Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- - - - - - - - Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor.
- - - - - - - - Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- - - - - - - - Document daily assistance provided per protocol
- - - - - - - - Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- - - - - - - - Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- - - - - - - - Respect residents' confidentiality.
- - - - - - - - Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- - - - - - - - Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- - - - - - - - Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- - - - - - - - Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- - - - - - - - Adhere to all policies and procedures of Charter Senior Living
- - - - - - - - Perform other duties as assigned.
--- Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.--- Clear communication - listening, speaking, reading, and writing including ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy--- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively--- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm and professional manner.
--- High School Diploma or equivalent, is required--- CPR/First Aid Certification may be required (per regulatory requirements)--- Experience with the elderly and memory impaired adults is preferred but not required with thorough understanding of the aging process
All offers of employment are subject to passing background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Heart
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Franklin, Franklin , Caregiver DAY SHIFT 530p to 530a EVERY OTHER WEEKE, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
here to apply!