Company: Franklin Embassy Suites
Posted on: May 21, 2023
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Technician is to provide general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, grounds and public spaces.
The Maintenance Technician will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., "room care" ) ;
- Complete work orders from guests and hotel associates and record in log ;
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement ;
- Make routine repairs on all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems such as pipelines, toilets and sinks ;
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters ;
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters , including p aint ing and finish ing furniture and fixtures if needed ;
- Operate power equipment , hand tools and vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping activities in all seasons ;
- Maintain grounds equipment and tools in proper working order. Perform minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required ;
- Remove trash daily from sidewalks, grounds, landscaping and parking lots ;
- P rovide friendly, prompt service for hotel guests and associates in accordance with Atrium's Core Values ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Franklin Embassy Suites, Franklin , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
here to apply!